The Fairmont Banff Springs Resort in Alberta’s Canadian Rockies is in the holiday mood.
Miss out one week? After our final fill-in-the-blank, we’ll draw one more name from all our responders to give out one more pair of golf passes to a Canadian Rockies Golf property.
Here’s How to Play:
- Sign up for our free monthly eNewsletter or check our Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/canadianrockiesgolf) and Twitter (@CanRockies) each Friday in December for our Fill-in-the-Blank question
- You’ll have until 12 a.m. MT each Friday to comment or reply with your best response. Any entries after that will not be eligible for drawing.
- Each Monday, we will announce the winner of the previous Friday’s contest. On New Year’s Eve (Dec. 31), we will announce the winner drawn from all of the previous entries.
So be on the lookout each Friday in December for your chance to win!
Official Contest Rules
Contest Runs: 8:00 a.m. MT on December 5, 2014 and runs every Friday until 12:01 a.m. MT on December 26, 2014.
Open to Residents of the United States and Canada, 18 Years of Age or Older as of December 31, 2014. No Purchase Necessary
A. How to Enter:
Post an answer to the question posed on either our blog (CanadianRockiesgolf.ca Recent News), our Facebook page (facebook.com/canadianrockiesgolf) or Twitter (twitter.com/canrockies) to enter a random drawing to win the prize of the day. Winners of previous submissions this year will be removed from successive drawings – no repeat winners. Submissions must be received by 12:00 a.m. MT on the day of the question’s posting to be considered for daily prizes. Submissions of other subjects will not be considered and will be removed from the blog. Submissions should not contain any profane or vulgar material. Any such submissions will be deleted and will not be considered for the promotion.
Each contest entry must meet the following requirements:
- You can only enter one answer per week; only your first answer will be counted as your submission for that week.
- Weekly winners will not be eligible for drawings thereafter.
- Entries submitted by one individual on both Facebook and Twitter will count as one submission
- The Submission name/title must be in English;
- You must have permission and/or give due professional credit from any person who is named or appears recognizably in your Submission or is another person’s professional work. You may be requested to provide proof of such permission;
- The submission cannot violate any of the restrictions noted below.
By submitting any answer (via photo, quote, comment or caption), you promise that your submission does not:
- Infringe on the copyright, trade secret, trademark, patent, privacy, publicity rights or other intellectual property or publication rights of others;
- Disparage Sponsor or any other person, company, brand, intellectual property or party whether affiliated with the promotion and administration of this Contest or not;
- Contain any material that could be considered unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, indecent, sexually explicit, or hateful, or content that refers negatively to people or groups on the basis of their race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, or similar characteristics;
- Is posted under a false name or the name of another person, or includes impersonations of any person;
- Includes illegal material or encourages, solicits, or glorifies illegal activity;
- Contains false statements or misrepresentations that could damage you, Sponsor, or any other party; or
- Includes commercial advertisements or solicitations.
You may only enter this promotion on-line with an answer primarily via our Facebook page or Twitter page. No other method of entry will be accepted. Sponsor will not otherwise verify receipt of entries. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter is prohibited. Promotion ends December 26, 2014. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or failure, whether caused by web site users, tampering, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Promotion and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, defect, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized web site access to, or alteration of, entries.
B. Prizes and Winner Selection: One winner will be announced per award day during the promotion period (between December 5 and December 26, 2014) on our Facebook and/or Twitter page. A winner will be randomly selected weekly for prizes with a value less than $200 CDN.
Prizes will be awarded and the winners will be notified by social media. The winners are required to respond to the e-mail notification within 72 hours. The winners will receive an email confirmation or phone call of their response. If a response is not received from the selected winner within 72 hours, an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible finalists. Prize is nontransferable and no substitutions are allowed, except by the Sponsor who reserves the right to award prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize is unavailable. Sponsor and its Affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of any prize.
C. Eligibility: Promotion open to legal residents of the United States and Canada, 18 years of age or older as of December 31, 2014 with some restrictions. Employees of the Sponsors, its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotional agencies, web site providers/webmasters and immediate family members (and those living in their same households) of each employee are not eligible. This offer is void wherever prohibited or restricted by national, state, municipal, provincial or any other government laws. Subject to all federal, state, local, municipal, provincial and local laws. By entering this Promotion, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these official rules and acknowledges that they have read the eligibility requirements and that he/she meets those requirements.
D. General Rules: Return of e-mail verification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection chosen. The winners grant permission for Sponsor, and those acting under its authority, to use his/her name, likeness, voice and/or hometown, for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation or loss of review, unless prohibited by law. Entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Affiliates, its parents, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability or injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from this Promotion, any prize won or in any Promotion-related activity. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion which may limit the ability to participate or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this promotion. In its sole determination, Sponsor may disqualify any person who tampers with or abuses any aspect of the Promotion or Web site, or who acts in violation of the Official Rules, or acts in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person. Should any portion of the Promotion, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, be compromised by virus, software defects, non-authorized human intervention or other causes thus corrupting or impairing administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Promotion, or submission of entries, Sponsor may suspend, modify, or terminate the Promotion and randomly select winners from valid Internet entries received prior to such action.
E. Disputes: In the event of any dispute, all parties agree that the judgment and determination of the Canadian Rockies Golf Consortia will be final and binding in the awarding of the Prize. In event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the winner will be the authorized account holder of the e-mail account used to enter the Promotion. The potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned to entrant.
F. Winners’ List: Names of the winners will be available by noon on the Monday following each question’s posting. To obtain the name of all six prize winners, please call the Canadian Rockies Golf Consortia at 1.877.323.3633 to request a list. Requests must be received within 45 days of close of contest.
G. Indemnification: By participating in this Contest, entrant agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Sponsor, Buffalo Communications, Billy Casper Golf, Facebook, Twitter and each of their respective employees officers, directors, members, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and the officers, directors, members, employees and agents of any of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out or relating to their breach of these Official Rules, including but not limited to claims for copyright, trademark or other intellectual property infringement or appropriation, any claims for violation of privacy or publicity rights, or any claim that the entry violates any applicable law, rule, regulation or order.
The Promotion Sponsor is:
Canadian Rockies Golf Consortia
#104-112 Kananaskis Way
Canmore, AB T1W 2X2