As of this date, all seven of our golf courses are open for play in the Canadian Rockies. Which one will you play first? We hope you’ll post photos and notes of your round on our facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/Canadianrockiesgolf
From Golfweek to ScoreGolf to National Geographic, our courses have been named iconic. Best in Canada. Most environmentally friendly in the world. Those 2011 accolades however, don’t compare to the experiences you’ll have when you visit this year.
- The Fairmont Banff Springs will celebrate 100 Years of golf this season, giving you a great reason to try hickory sticks on its Tunnel Nine course (free use through the end of May).
- The TELUS World Skins Game on the historic Stanley Thompson 18-hole course at The Fairmont Banff Springs will be played July 25-26, featuring Lucas Glover, Jhonattan Vegas, Anthony Kim, Paul Casey and Canada’s own Stephen Ames; tickets are now on sale.
- Canmore Golf and Curling Club celebrates their 85th season with course improvements and the completion of their clubhouse renovation, offering stunning views after your round.
- Silvertip Resort has a live webcam featuring its 18th hole, for up-to-the-second conditions here: http://www.silvertipresort.com/webcams.
- You can now request a customized instant quote on our website as you mix and match courses with accommodations and activities such as spa and fly fishing.
Here are a few spring deals in store:
- Kananaskis Country Golf Package: Starting at $199 per person per night, this package includes accommodations at renowned Delta Lodge, G-8 Summit site, and a round at Kananaskis Country’s Mt. Kidd or Mt. Lorette course, voted a Top 25 Modern Course in Canada by Golfweek earlier this year. (two-night minimum)
- Banff Escape, starting at $668 for three nights: Enjoy three nights at the castle in the Rockies – The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel — plus a round on the Stanley Thompson 18 (ranked 5th among Canadian Classic Courses) and a round at Stewart Creek near Three Sisters Mountains.
- Jasper Stay and Play, starting at $569 for three nights: Play Canada’s #1 Resort Course (voted by SCOREGolf) twice and stay at The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge.
- History Meets Modern in Canmore, starting at $224 per night: Play Canmore Golf and Curling Club or its modern neighbors at Silvertip Resort or Stewart Creek, and overnight at one of three resorts.
Enjoy a 5% discount off of their total package when you book online at canadianrockiesgolf.ca.
Three cheers for golf season!